Wednesday, December 16, 2009

5-Blahs is relaunched again.

I have lost count of the number of times I have launched this blog. I would write about 5 posts and then stop writing and then months or a year later would decide to write again. This past time, I stopped and started using Posterous for awhile. While I do like Posterous, I was always writing on the web rather than via mobile phone, so I figure I might as well return to blogger.

If you have read this blog before, you know the story behind the name, but for those visiting for the first time I will tell the story again. 

5-blahs comes from a time in the past when I was informed by Jenny who worked for me that I would always say- "blah blah blah blah blah". Always 5 times and always the exact same way. When I was originally starting a blog, it seemed a fitting name. While I don't say "blah blah blah blah blah" anymore (ok, it will slip out every once in a while), I just love the name for my blog. I will write about whatever is on my mind and I'm sure some of you will think some posts are just blah. Hopefully, you will find more interesting than not.

Over the past few months, I have talked to quite a few people about my trip in 2004 for five weeks to the Czech Republic for an archaeological dig.  This was definitely one of the highlights of my life and I would love to share it with you. So, that will be my first 'real' post.

No comments: